Last updated: January 14, 2022
- SAMYROAD, S.L.; Calle Aranjuez 7 Bis 28039 Madrid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the fulfillment of the purposes described below, we will process identifying, contact and location data.
- For which purpose do we process your data? Your data will be processed to manage requests of contact, consultation, information and claims, as well as to manage the registration process within the Website and/or the contractual relationship with us.
- Likewise, your data will be processed for sending, including through electronic means, service communications as well as commercial communications about products and services offered by the Joint Data Controllers.
- For how long do we process your data? During the term of the relationship with us and, once ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arising from the data processing.
- The legal basis for processing your data are the consent, the execution of the contractual relationship, the legitimate interest and/or the compliance with legal obligations.
- You may exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection law by sending a written communication to any of the Joint Data Controllers through the contact details indicated above. You shall attach a copy of your ID, passport or other valid identification document to the request.
- If you do not wish to receive commercial communications from the Joint Data Controllers, you can object or request the withdrawal at any time, by sending a request to the any of the email addresses shown above. Likewise, you will be able to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription by using the mechanism included within each commercial communication you may receive.
- Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority www.aepd.es when they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations.